Anonymous wuz here

I'm anonymous! Duh.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Books

So you are reading my newest post that, as you know, is about books. I like to read and I read a ton and recently I've had trouble finding books I haven't read. So I tried writing books and i've had some pretty good ideas but alas I can't figure out how the heck I'm supposed to write them i've started writing atleast 3 books and I can't get it right!!!!!!!! So if you've ever written a book please help me. Most of my ideas came out of just random things like The Body Guard or The Dream (the Body Guard being my favorite). That's all I can think of exept that if I ever do write them I will make a link but for now bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Fred, I scoff at thee. Books? Smell? Psh. Anyway...
Try just writing a sort of outline of the events in your story, that way you will have a better idea of what to do with that (story) idea, if you know what I mean.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Why I spiteth upon you. I side with my brother that books are great!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home