Anonymous wuz here

I'm anonymous! Duh.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Wizard of OZ

As you see by the title of this post it has something to do with the play the Wizard of OZ wich most of my family is in. You are now most likly thinking about what parts my family and I play. I play the part of Nikko who is the cheif flying monkey so I get a cool costume, my dad plays uncle Henry, my brothe James plays a winkie and an ozien (note: I'm not sure if I spelled that correctly), my sister Monica plays a jitterbug amd am ozien, my other sister Annie plays a ozzien and a poppy, my brother eric plays another monkey, and the two youngest, martin and michel, play munchkins. Now that I told you who we're playing I'll tell you whats going on today marks the fist day of tech week (and for those who haven't been in a play before tech week is like a preformance with the stage makeup the costumes and everything exept no crowd of people trying to watch the show) so I'm a little jittery being the cheif monky my costumes has bigger wings wich dont alow me to bend my arms easily and a mowhawk plus not including the tin man and the lion we have the costumes that fry you. The prefomences are next week so be ready. Thats all folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home